Monday, June 11, 2007

Living On a Dime

If you are looking for information on how you can live better for less money - I would highly recommend the ‘Living on a Dime’ ebook series. I recently ran across these books myself as I was doing some ‘frugal living’ research.

Right now they are running a special on their series and you can get 11 of their ebooks for only $35.00. Here’s a list of the titles that they include in their ‘Living On A Dime E-book Extravaganza Package’:

Money Management

Grocery Savings

Cleaning Cents

Kids Cents

Debt Free Holidays

Gifts In A Jar

Menus On A Dime

Plan Ahead Leftovers

Quick Dinners

Pretty for Pennies

Moving On A Dime

What a deal! And, you also will get some great bonus ebooks also.

As I mentioned before, I would highly recommend this series of ebooks because of the helpful, practical and handy information they contain about ‘living better for less’ - all at a great price!

Check out this great deal for yourself at the: Living on a Dime Extravaganza Package website



Top Money Saving Tips!


Top Money Saving Tips!

No comments: