Sunday, February 1, 2009

Saving Big Bucks on My Grocery Bill

Two sites: http://www.thegrocerygame.com/

There is a charge for using the web site after the month free trial, but I was so amazed at my saving at Krogers the first time I used it, IMHO this is a good thing and I will continue to use it after the trial is up.
Our grocery bill, because we only shop when EVERYTHING IS OUT, and the bill runs about $200-300...I saved over $80.00 using the sales coupons that she finds in the papers and compairs what is on sale that week at Krogers.
There are a lot of other stores that she does this for...I use Krogers, Walmart, and Walgreens...which she researches.
My husband almost fell over at the check out lane as the total kept going down and down. I am a faithful couponer but have doubled what I normally save by using this web site.
You have a free month to give it a try so nothing to loose except the money you should be saving!
BTW there is a referral program and IF you decide to stay with the program I would humbly appreciate you entering my email address ...under heard about from on the sign up form. It is a great service but even better if I get it for free LOL...and maybe your friends with do the same for you.

Site number two: http://www.afullcup.com
They do the same thing and they are always free!

No comments: