Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Clip those coupons!


I know it\'s not much fun, but clipping those coupons out of your Sunday paper can save you a lot of money. (But if you have an 8-year-old little helper it\'s not so bad!) We only clip the coupons of the items we actually use, or would like to try. Usually, I just use coupons that came out that week, so the savings aren't huge, but if I could ever get them organized, the savings would be substantial. Just clipping the current coupons usually saves me $10-15 at the store. I know it\'s not huge, but it\'s an hour at the job!

I found a girl up at work that also clips coupons, and we made an arrangement that we would each bring the coupons pages (unclipped) that we didn't use, and trade out. We both were surprised at how often the coupons that you wanted were actually in the stack, so you would have 2 coupons that you would actually use!

Garry

No comments: